If you have made a return or canceled a purchase made with your gift card, you will be able to get a refund. This only applies to Visa or Mastercard gift cards that are still valid and in the possession of the cardholder. If a return is made, it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to settle and reflect on your card's balance.
- Credits from merchants for canceled or returned orders will be applied to your gift card.
- If you have discarded your Prepaid VISA or Mastercard, in some cases a replacement card may be able to be issued (see Lost or Stolen cards).
- If you have discarded your physical merchant gift card there generally is no recourse. You may contact the merchant with any questions.
- If you have discarded your digital merchant card you may request the original eGift link be resent to your email.
- Refunds cannot be applied to a gift card that has expired or been replaced.