Your Visa or Mastercard gift card can be used for either a debit or credit transaction. Our virtual cards can be used online only and used just like a regular credit or debit card. When using your plastic card for in-store purchases, you may select credit or debit when swiping your card. Please keep in mind that a PIN is required to use your plastic card for in-store debit transactions. You may set your PIN when activating your card or checking your balance online.
Articles in this section
- Can I exchange my virtual card for a plastic card?
- I have not received my card.
- Purchasing a gift card for a recipient outside of the USA?
- Can I combine multiple gift card balances onto one card?
- Are our gift cards reloadable?
- Using your gift card on Amazon
- How do I Unsubscribe from the Newsletter or close my account?
- What is the minimum age to receive a Prepaid VISA or Mastercard Gift Card?
- Can I withdraw cash (ATM) or send cash (i.e. Venmo) with my VISA or Mastercard Gift Card?
- Do I use my gift card as a credit or debit?