No. Prepaid VISA and Mastercard Gift Cards are not authorized for cash access (ATM) or money transfer services such as Venmo.
Articles in this section
- Spreadsheet Upload Failing
- Using my remaining balance
- How do I Unsubscribe from the Newsletter?
- What is the minimum age to receive a Prepaid VISA or Mastercard Gift Card?
- Can I withdraw cash (ATM) or send cash (i.e. Venmo) with my VISA or Mastercard Gift Card?
- Is the Prepaid VISA or Mastercard a Debit or Credit Card?
- Can I use my Prepaid VISA or Mastercard outside of the USA?
- How fast can I receive my order?
- How can I dispute a charge?
- Do gift cards expire?