All business orders for Visa or Mastercard reward cards are reviewed by our compliance & risk team. If your order was rejected, its likely due to one of the 3 following reasons. Please review each, and you may resubmit an order with the corrected items if possible.
You may upload your logo and/or a custom image to any Visa or Mastercard reward card, however it must follow our Image Guidelines seen here. Acceptable artwork includes:
- A business logo that can be verified on your website and does not include any taglines or variations not associated with your primary logo
- The logo must be above the card numbers in the upper left-hand corner
- No advertising, promotional language, or telephone numbers that are not part of your primary logo
- Business Verification
We are required to collect and verify your businesses information including your company address, website, and Federal Tax ID. If any information could not be verified, we are not able to accept your order. If you are a new business, it could be that your Tax ID could not automatically be verified online. In this case if you are able to provide us with a copy of your SS-4 (Tax ID Assignment Letter), we may be able to accept your order. If you do not have your SS-4 letter, below is information how to obtain one.
How to get a copy of your EIN Assignment Letter
- Step 1: Call the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line at (800) 829-4933.
- Step 2: Provide the B&S Tax Specialist with your information.
- Step 3: Request a copy of your EIN assignment letter.
- Payment Credentials
If we could not verify your payment info or your billing details looked suspicious, our risk team may have rejected your order.
You can live chat with one of our sales representatives Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm ET at https://www.giftcardgranny.com/gift-cards-for-business/cobrand-cards/ for assistance.