If you received a plastic Visa or Mastercard gift card, issued by Gift Card Granny, we require you to activate your card prior to use. Activating your card online is simple. Click here anytime to activate your card immediately, or continue reading for further instructions.
If you are having trouble activating your card over the phone, please double-check that Gift Card Granny issues your card. If your card has already been activated or if this is a virtual card, you will receive an error.
To activate your card you will need:
- The 16-digit card number printed on the front of your Visa or Mastercard gift card
- The 3-digit security code (CVV code) printed on the back of your card
Once you have your card information, follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://www.giftcardgranny.com/activate/
- Enter your 16-digit card number in the box provided
- Enter your 3-digit security code (CVV) in the next box
- Click on the "Activate your gift card" button
After your card is activated
- You will see a picture of your card along with your available balance. Your card can now be used!
- Optionally you can choose to enter a 4-digit PIN for your card. This allows you to use the card for Debit transactions. If you do not select a PIN, be sure to run your card as a credit.
- If you have previously activated your card, you will be able to see your Transaction History at the bottom of the page. To view your Transaction History at any time, visit our check balance page.