Please follow these steps if you are having problems retrieving your card balance, or if you believe your balance is incorrect:
- Check the back of your card to be sure it's from Gift Card Granny. You should see the Gift Card Granny logo in the bottom right-hand corner. If you do not see that logo, please look for a website address or phone number and contact the appropriate company.
- Check to make sure your card is activated. Visit this page and enter your card information to make sure it's been activated.
- If your card cannot be found when entering in the card information, please be sure to re-enter the card number & CVV code (on the back of the card) to make your you did not enter the card incorrectly.
- If you are showing a $0 balance, please check the "Valid Thru" date on the front of your card to make sure your card has not expired.
- If you believe your balance is incorrect and lower than expected, typically this is due to what's called a "Pre-authorization" which means a merchant you swiped the card at, may have authorized the card for a large dollar transaction that what the actual purchase amount was. The differing amount will revert back to your card typically within 7 days of when the merchant authorized your card.
- Please contact us by submitting your information including the card number in the fields provided at https://www.giftcardgranny.com/contact-us/.