If you are attempting to place an order and our website is notifying you that your order cannot be accepted, it's likely due to one of the following.
- We are unable to accept your payment
- Your bank is rejecting your payment
- Your order limit has been reached
- We are unable to accept orders from your account
We are unable to accept your payment
Please be sure that you are entering your credit card and billing information correctly before submitting it. You may also call your bank to confirm your information or why your transaction may have been rejected.
Your bank is rejecting your payment
If we are not able to accept your payment, it could be that your bank is rejecting our request. Typically, there are two reasons for a bank decline:
- Insufficient Funds: Your bank may be declining the purchase because they believe you do not have enough money to cover the transaction.
- Transaction Not Allowed: Your bank may be blocking your transaction attempt either because they believe something looks suspicious in your account (such as the purchase amount or frequency of card use) or they may feel that gift card purchases are risky.
We recommend contacting your bank and asking why your purchase is being blocked and requesting that they authorize future purchases from Gift Card Granny.
Order limit has been reached
You can find more information about our order limits here.
We are unable to accept orders from your account
Gift cards are a target for fraudsters who use stolen credit cards to purchase gift cards and then resell or use them anonymously. To protect consumers & prevent fraudulent charges, our systems and risk team constantly monitor for suspicious activity.
Unfortunately, on occasion, this may lead to a legitimate customer being declined.
If you have followed the recommendations above and
1) ensured your billing information is correct, and
2) contact your bank to inquire why the order was rejected and your order is still being rejected, please click the “Contact Customer Care” button below and submit your contact information and order details for our risk team to reconsider your order.
Article is closed for comments.